Sulphur Springs Defense Attorney For Felonies And Misdemeanors
Answers To Your Questions
Most people who have been charged with a crime are scared of the potential consequences and have many questions. Will I go to jail? How much will this cost me? What are my options? During your free consultation with me, attorney Martin Braddy, I will answer all of your questions and provide you with a thorough analysis of your case.
My Approach To Criminal Defense
My goal is to make sure you understand everything about your case — what your charges are, how the law applies, the possible penalties and outcomes, and all of your options for resolution. Then, I negotiate with the prosecutor based on my in-depth knowledge of not only facts of the case, but also the prosecution’s strategy. This is where my experience as a district attorney comes into play.
My primary areas of focus include:
- Drug crimes: Including drug trafficking and cash seizure, manufacturing, intent to distribute, drug possession and other drug-related charges
- Driving while intoxicated (DWI/DUI): Including first offense, second offense and multiple offenses
- Violent crimes: Including assault, aggravated assault, deadly conduct, criminal mischief, and other violent misdemeanors and felonies
- Sex offenses: Including sexual assault, sexual assault against a child, aggravated sexual assault, indecency with a child, possession of child pornography and indecent exposure
- Theft/burglary: Including identity theft and online theft
- Appeals: If you lost your case with your original lawyer, contact me to appeal your conviction.
- Bond reduction: If your loved one has been arrested, contact me for bond reduction assistance.
I also provide legal advice and guidance in the following areas:
- Early release
To discuss a misdemeanor or felony charge with a Sulphur Springs defense lawyer, contact my firm at 903-689-4486. I represent clients charged with crimes in Hopkins County, Hunt County, Wood County, Delta County, Franklin County and Rockwall County.